Thursday 13 October 2011

Getting back to colouring

I haven't coloured a stamp in a while, and I was getting pretty rusty at it... so on my days off, I decided to bring out my copics and practice. I initially wasn't going to make a card, but then I thought, what the heck, I'll just finish off the project.

I really like how it turned out. I don't usually colour animal images, and I only have very few but I think this one is so cute!


The stamp is called Popcorn the Bear "bear-ly inspired", the papers I used are by K&Co. and the flowers are from a garage sale a while back. Like I said I used copics to colour it in but I didn't make note of which colours. I will for next time. The cardstock I used is the Copic Xpress paper, I believe. I also used Ranger Distress Ink in Broken China for the edges of the image.


I kept the inside of the card very simple. The papers are again from K&Co. except for the card base. I just used a random white cardstock I had laying around, and the sentiment I just printed on the cardstock via laser printer using the chalkdust font, if I'm not mistaken.

That's it for my first post :) Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey 'cupcake' :-)
    What a super sweet and fun card! Love it! And I think your first attempt of coloring after not doing it for a long time is really FAB! Great work and can't wait to see what you'll come up with next :-)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is such a cute little image - fab colouring
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks! :) that's so nice of you guys to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and super cute, I love this card, X Fab

    ReplyDelete